Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Day 12 - Bolivia Trip

Tuesday morning started with going for a walk to try and find a charger. I am able to charge my phone and iPad through a indirect source but not through the wall right now.

After returning home, I had my first Spanish lesson. I feel like the Spanish complicates itself too much but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Lunch was Patato Soup again and I enjoyed it. Always seems to be a the same foods but in a differant way of cooking things which keeps everything a surprise.

Another interesting thing about living here instead of back in North America is that we have to put the toilet paper in the garbage instead of the toilet which is hard to get used to.

With the kids yesterday one of the other volunteers wanted to teach the kids boxing. Never realized  how tiring it makes you feel but to my surprise I had fun.

After dinner, we had a fundrasing evet at a sports bars, A lot of money was raised as there was a lot of people that showed up. Too many people showed up if you ask me. It was very hard and almost dangerous to try to get to person to person, The event lasted awhile as it didn't end until 11 and we wern't home until just before 1.

I didn't crawl into bed before 2am and it felt much later than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment